Education is the way to attain the maximum capability to achieve any goal in life. But do you know that many children in the world lack quality education by which they can improve. A large number of non-profit organizations took the initiative for providing the necessary education to the children wherever needed.
Donate for Education Programs For Girls
If you donate for education they undertake programs to satisfy the educational needs of a community are as follows.
- Providing training to teachers to motivate the children by implementing new teaching practices.
- Teach the parents and guardians how they can make their get used to learning before going to school.
- Provide opportunities for the kids to show their reading and math skills outside the school.
- Introducing children to fine arts like drawing, painting, music, dance etc. to make them feel fresh at school and perform better.
- Even if there is any crisis the children are helped to be away from the impact and are provided with nutritional food.
Education to girls is as important as education to boys or even more important. Do you know that two thirds of the total number of adult illiterates in the world are women? More than 70 % of the total children are girls and they do not have an opportunity to pursue their education. No wonder that even if some girls mange to go to school they do not get through the primary grades. If social traditions are one reason blind religious and cultural beliefs are the other reasons which become hurdles in a girl’s life to put an end to her educational pursuits in the poor countries.
There are some facts in some backward countries how girls are treated there.
- In some countries of Africa girls are kidnapped to get them married so that they would not show interest in going far to attend school.
- In some parts of the middle east countries there is the dreadful dowry system because of which people are reluctant to let their girls go to schools.
- Because of the HIV AIDS problem many women in African countries take the lead in the families and trade their children stopping their education.
- Girls in some countries in Latin America do not find any opportunities to learn how to read and write leave one continuing their education.
These girls as they grow up learning from their experiences, want to give a better life to their girl children. They want their children to get good education. Though there are still hindrances for a girl child to get education, they are not that impossible to be eliminated. The non-profit organizations all over the world understood the necessity of providing education to these children took an oath to remove these barriers for girls in the pursuit of their education.
These can be possible only when the adults are made aware of the importance of the girls’ education. If you donate for education, the charities take steps to educate the adults about the benefits they achieve if a girl is educated.
These benefits can be furnished as under.
- The educated girl understands the importance of nutrition which results in healthier children.
- As the educated girl already knows the importance of education will motivate her children to go to school.
- The girls who are educated take proper care during pregnancy which in turn helps in reduced maternal and infant deaths.
- The educated girls postpone their marriage and have the ability to plan their families.
- The increased rate of literacy leads to more opportunities of livelihood which helps in eliminating poverty.
- Education helps to develop the self respect of the girl which in turn helps in the betterment of the families.
Donate for Education and Give a Child Education
More than 50 million children face the hindrances for education in the ares mentioned in the above lines. The non-profit organizations along with the help of the United Nations are fighting to provide quality education to the children in the conflict areas. In some middle east countries, girls who go to school against the wishes of the society are attacked brutally.
This thinking has to change. Donate for education and help the charities spread awareness of the importance of a girl’s education. The charities work on three lines, Protect the children from attacks against their education, Prohibit the entry of violent people into the school premises and Preserve the schools as the places of learning.
The charities provide the deficit of funds of the schools by giving them financial support. If you donate for education your money goes to educate several children in the world. This helps to bring in a change in the lives of millions of people.
[image source: camfed.org]